I’ve added a link in my blogroll for the Transgender Law and Policy Institute. This is a wonderful website with a ton of useful information regarding trans law and policy. Check it out!
- The Business Argument for Full LGBTQ Equality and Rights
The quote below is from an amici brief filed regarding
- Bridal Shower Sans Bride
For the last person at work who got married, my
- Jared Leto and Transgender Voice
How do we bring more trans voices, real trans voices
- Why the Public Library
the short version is this: the public library is a
- The NFL is Watching Arizona
As we look towards the upcoming draft and what will
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Company! 3 comments
- The Ins and Outs of Outing and Coming Out, part 1 3 comments
- Aravosis digs himself in deeper citing gaydar. 3 comments
- Trans student first to play on HS softball team. 2 comments
- thomascwaters.com on Why the Public Library
- VannevarB on Why Is Jack Running for Governor?
- Follow up: Racist Action at Mississippi University — thomascwaters.com on What racism looks like in 2014.
- OmarPeace on What racism looks like in 2014.
- Robin Reynolds on Trans student first to play on HS softball team.