I love the pure humanness of this, as it stands in stark contrast to the very evil and frightening admonishments spread by the anti-gay folks. How scary is it for two husbands to support each other and celebrate a major win with a kiss? Not very.
- 2014, HIV and the Gay Community.
A week or so ago, I had an interesting and challenging
- A Gay Man Sees L’Hotel
Currently running at the Pittsburgh Public Theater, is
- Queer Films: a list and an exercise in sharing who we are.
But in the midst of this 'life as political advocacy,'
- Democrats Challenge PA Elected Officials: Please Vote for Them!
Philadelphia Gay News has a really great post with
- So much work to do to end child abuse, but fighting gay marriage isn’t a part of it.
The story linked here was in my news feed today, and
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Brooke Hemphill doesn't understand the difference between Identity and Orientation. 7 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs 4 comments