A controversy surrounding trans accommodations made my top 12 list of posts at #5 and #2. Not only is it the most important local story, but the basic issues of trans accommodations will grow into one of the mot significant queer issues nationally, and could mean the end of the LGBT moniker. As gays and lesbians get closer to full equality, they seem poised to leave the Trans community behind as issues of sex, gender,and public privacy collide.
- Should we seek marriage equality at the ballot box?
Should efforts and resources be spent towards getting
- A look at why national marriage rights matter.
I so often hear people talk about LA or NYC- as if in
- The search for Pittsburgh’s new police chief and Ferguson MO
Who the City hires as a new police chief will be
- Gender, sex and the fallacy of monolithic communities.
It is structural and systemic- that we draw fault
- Why so many marriage cases?
But in reality, we can't afford to not have same-sex
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- Does Parody Become a Capital Offense? 3 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- Gender, sex and the fallacy of monolithic communities. | thomascwaters.com on Open letter to Nelson Garcia: Transgender is not a disease.
- Why so many marriage cases? | thomascwaters.com on Will same sex marriage see our first appeals loss next week?
- pgh_QUILTBAG on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- PghLesbian24 on Pittsburgh Pride After 2014
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?