A controversy surrounding trans accommodations made my top 12 list of posts at #5 and #2. Not only is it the most important local story, but the basic issues of trans accommodations will grow into one of the mot significant queer issues nationally, and could mean the end of the LGBT moniker. As gays and lesbians get closer to full equality, they seem poised to leave the Trans community behind as issues of sex, gender,and public privacy collide.
- Will New Pgh Police Chief Be Good News for LGBTQ Pittsburgh?
Today, Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto announced the
- Is Steel City Stonewall Dems RIP?
Let's hope that any vacation from active work for
- Indiana Marriage: Nudging Uncontrollable Heterosexuals
In other words, the State of Indiana must control
- Christians and Anti-LGBT Discrimination
Could someone please cite what marriage equality
- Should we seek marriage equality at the ballot box?
Should efforts and resources be spent towards getting
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- Does Parody Become a Capital Offense? 3 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- Gender, sex and the fallacy of monolithic communities. | thomascwaters.com on Open letter to Nelson Garcia: Transgender is not a disease.
- Why so many marriage cases? | thomascwaters.com on Will same sex marriage see our first appeals loss next week?
- thomascwaters.com on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- pgh_QUILTBAG on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- PghLesbian24 on Pittsburgh Pride After 2014