A controversy surrounding trans accommodations made my top 12 list of posts at #5 and #2. Not only is it the most important local story, but the basic issues of trans accommodations will grow into one of the mot significant queer issues nationally, and could mean the end of the LGBT moniker. As gays and lesbians get closer to full equality, they seem poised to leave the Trans community behind as issues of sex, gender,and public privacy collide.
- Experiencing Texas: the cab ride.
So I want to tell you about my cab ride from the
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
In a very real way, the performance is about five- or
- Follow-up: transgender as disease.
The fringe may be on the far-right or on the far-left,
- Open letter to Nelson Garcia: Transgender is not a disease.
Everything, we experience as non-discrimination and
- Will Christians give their lives to keep traditional marriage?
It is the religious status quo which has made LGBTQ
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- Does Parody Become a Capital Offense? 3 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- pgh_QUILTBAG on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- PghLesbian24 on Pittsburgh Pride After 2014
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Follow up: Mayor Peduto’s Announcement.
- BusesAreBridges on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?