A controversy surrounding trans accommodations made my top 12 list of posts at #5 and #2. Not only is it the most important local story, but the basic issues of trans accommodations will grow into one of the mot significant queer issues nationally, and could mean the end of the LGBT moniker. As gays and lesbians get closer to full equality, they seem poised to leave the Trans community behind as issues of sex, gender,and public privacy collide.
- Changing Thoughts on Transgender.
What I guess I can't buy into is that replacing one
- Breaking News: PGH Councilman Gilman Introduces Measure Supports Re-Evaluating FDA Ban
Outdated policy turns away gay and bisexual men from
- Chelsea Manning and the meaning of Pride.
Today few members of the LGBTQ community make that
- The GOP advantage for 2014 could be the end of real democracy.
No one, and I mean no one, is telling progressive
- The rationale against gay parents is utter garbage.
In their eyes, gay men and lesbian amen are monsters
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Company! 3 comments
- The Ins and Outs of Outing and Coming Out, part 1 3 comments
- Aravosis digs himself in deeper citing gaydar. 3 comments
- Pennsylvania, Marriage Equality, and Special Rights for the Religious. 2 comments
- Chelsea Manning and the meaning of Pride. — thomascwaters.com on Kate’s Letter to Chelsea ( and all of us).
- Chelsea Manning and the meaning of Pride. — thomascwaters.com on Why won’t Gay America embrace Bradley Manning?
- The GOP advantage for 2014 could be the end of real democracy. — thomascwaters.com on What if the GOP wins big in 2014?
- tcwaters on Pennsylvania, Marriage Equality, and Special Rights for the Religious.
- PFLAGButlerCo on Pennsylvania, Marriage Equality, and Special Rights for the Religious.