A controversy surrounding trans accommodations made my top 12 list of posts at #5 and #2. Not only is it the most important local story, but the basic issues of trans accommodations will grow into one of the mot significant queer issues nationally, and could mean the end of the LGBT moniker. As gays and lesbians get closer to full equality, they seem poised to leave the Trans community behind as issues of sex, gender,and public privacy collide.
- Queer Films: a list and an exercise in sharing who we are.
But in the midst of this 'life as political advocacy,'
- Democrats Challenge PA Elected Officials: Please Vote for Them!
Philadelphia Gay News has a really great post with
- So much work to do to end child abuse, but fighting gay marriage isn’t a part of it.
The story linked here was in my news feed today, and
- Election 2014: The US Senate and LGBTQ Rights
Marriage in and of itself, may not be the stumbling
- Get Connected: Western PA LGBTQ Twitter Accounts
Twitter has become a valuable tool for the sharing of
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Brooke Hemphill doesn't understand the difference between Identity and Orientation. 7 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs 4 comments