I received info about this exhibition on the “queer-events” list, and it got me thinking about the question: is war a queer issue? I hope you think about the question and post your ideas as comments to the blog post.
- Democrats Challenge PA Elected Officials: Please Vote for Them!
Philadelphia Gay News has a really great post with
- So much work to do to end child abuse, but fighting gay marriage isn’t a part of it.
The story linked here was in my news feed today, and
- Election 2014: The US Senate and LGBTQ Rights
Marriage in and of itself, may not be the stumbling
- Get Connected: Western PA LGBTQ Twitter Accounts
Twitter has become a valuable tool for the sharing of
- Does the PA Governor’s Race Matter for LGBTQ Rights?
Voters to see LGBTQ Rights issues and other
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Brooke Hemphill doesn't understand the difference between Identity and Orientation. 7 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs 4 comments