The Tea Party folks want to pretend that their efforts are linked back to the Revolutionary War and the rebellion that preceded it. Back when te colonists were taxed with no representation. They originally didn’t so much want to be their own country, but rather, simply wanted self governance, or a voice in the governance. If England had granted them representation, everything may have been different. Today, things are different. Every American has a voice and can vote. From the local level, all the way to the Federal level, each and every American’s voice is represented.
- Experiencing Texas: the cab ride.
So I want to tell you about my cab ride from the
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
In a very real way, the performance is about five- or
- Follow-up: transgender as disease.
The fringe may be on the far-right or on the far-left,
- Open letter to Nelson Garcia: Transgender is not a disease.
Everything, we experience as non-discrimination and
- Will Christians give their lives to keep traditional marriage?
It is the religious status quo which has made LGBTQ
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- Does Parody Become a Capital Offense? 3 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- pgh_QUILTBAG on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- PghLesbian24 on Pittsburgh Pride After 2014
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Follow up: Mayor Peduto’s Announcement.
- BusesAreBridges on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?