The Tea Party folks want to pretend that their efforts are linked back to the Revolutionary War and the rebellion that preceded it. Back when te colonists were taxed with no representation. They originally didn’t so much want to be their own country, but rather, simply wanted self governance, or a voice in the governance. If England had granted them representation, everything may have been different. Today, things are different. Every American has a voice and can vote. From the local level, all the way to the Federal level, each and every American’s voice is represented.
- Queer Films: a list and an exercise in sharing who we are.
But in the midst of this 'life as political advocacy,'
- Democrats Challenge PA Elected Officials: Please Vote for Them!
Philadelphia Gay News has a really great post with
- So much work to do to end child abuse, but fighting gay marriage isn’t a part of it.
The story linked here was in my news feed today, and
- Election 2014: The US Senate and LGBTQ Rights
Marriage in and of itself, may not be the stumbling
- Get Connected: Western PA LGBTQ Twitter Accounts
Twitter has become a valuable tool for the sharing of
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Brooke Hemphill doesn't understand the difference between Identity and Orientation. 7 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs 4 comments