The Tea Party folks want to pretend that their efforts are linked back to the Revolutionary War and the rebellion that preceded it. Back when te colonists were taxed with no representation. They originally didn’t so much want to be their own country, but rather, simply wanted self governance, or a voice in the governance. If England had granted them representation, everything may have been different. Today, things are different. Every American has a voice and can vote. From the local level, all the way to the Federal level, each and every American’s voice is represented.
- A Gay Man Sees “The Gays”
There is a great need for cultural critique and
- This week in HIV/AIDS: December 22, 2014
This week, I start a new series of posts regarding
- KYS, Stigma, HIV, and Hornet
I received an email today regarding HIV and stigma
- Guest Post: What’s it like coming out in different areas of the country?
Blogger’s note: a few weeks ago, I received a
- Are you a good trans ally?
Controversy is swirling regarding Kate Pierson’s
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Brooke Hemphill doesn't understand the difference between Identity and Orientation. 7 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs 4 comments