The Tea Party folks want to pretend that their efforts are linked back to the Revolutionary War and the rebellion that preceded it. Back when te colonists were taxed with no representation. They originally didn’t so much want to be their own country, but rather, simply wanted self governance, or a voice in the governance. If England had granted them representation, everything may have been different. Today, things are different. Every American has a voice and can vote. From the local level, all the way to the Federal level, each and every American’s voice is represented.
- The Business Argument for Full LGBTQ Equality and Rights
The quote below is from an amici brief filed regarding
- Bridal Shower Sans Bride
For the last person at work who got married, my
- Jared Leto and Transgender Voice
How do we bring more trans voices, real trans voices
- Why the Public Library
the short version is this: the public library is a
- The NFL is Watching Arizona
As we look towards the upcoming draft and what will
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Company! 3 comments
- The Ins and Outs of Outing and Coming Out, part 1 3 comments
- Aravosis digs himself in deeper citing gaydar. 3 comments
- Trans student first to play on HS softball team. 2 comments
- thomascwaters.com on Why the Public Library
- VannevarB on Why Is Jack Running for Governor?
- Follow up: Racist Action at Mississippi University — thomascwaters.com on What racism looks like in 2014.
- OmarPeace on What racism looks like in 2014.
- Robin Reynolds on Trans student first to play on HS softball team.