The Tea Party folks want to pretend that their efforts are linked back to the Revolutionary War and the rebellion that preceded it. Back when te colonists were taxed with no representation. They originally didn’t so much want to be their own country, but rather, simply wanted self governance, or a voice in the governance. If England had granted them representation, everything may have been different. Today, things are different. Every American has a voice and can vote. From the local level, all the way to the Federal level, each and every American’s voice is represented.
- Meet and Greet for Rob McCord in Pittsburgh
a meet and greet for one of the candidates for PA
- Is Pennsylvania prepared for Marriage Equality by June?
It is conceivable that a judge could rule before the
- Changing Thoughts on Transgender.
What I guess I can't buy into is that replacing one
- Breaking News: PGH Councilman Gilman Introduces Measure Supports Re-Evaluating FDA Ban
Outdated policy turns away gay and bisexual men from
- Chelsea Manning and the meaning of Pride.
Today few members of the LGBTQ community make that
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Company! 3 comments
- The Ins and Outs of Outing and Coming Out, part 1 3 comments
- Aravosis digs himself in deeper citing gaydar. 3 comments
- Pennsylvania, Marriage Equality, and Special Rights for the Religious. 2 comments
- Chelsea Manning and the meaning of Pride. — thomascwaters.com on Kate’s Letter to Chelsea ( and all of us).
- Chelsea Manning and the meaning of Pride. — thomascwaters.com on Why won’t Gay America embrace Bradley Manning?
- The GOP advantage for 2014 could be the end of real democracy. — thomascwaters.com on What if the GOP wins big in 2014?
- tcwaters on Pennsylvania, Marriage Equality, and Special Rights for the Religious.
- PFLAGButlerCo on Pennsylvania, Marriage Equality, and Special Rights for the Religious.