The Tea Party folks want to pretend that their efforts are linked back to the Revolutionary War and the rebellion that preceded it. Back when te colonists were taxed with no representation. They originally didn’t so much want to be their own country, but rather, simply wanted self governance, or a voice in the governance. If England had granted them representation, everything may have been different. Today, things are different. Every American has a voice and can vote. From the local level, all the way to the Federal level, each and every American’s voice is represented.
- Commentary for World AIDS Day: Why are HIV infection rates increasing?
Here are six topics for dialogue regarding Gay sex,
- Is Dan Savage nuts or does have a point?
Organized Religion and some within the Catholic Church
- A gay man sees the film “Blood Brothers.”
On Saturday, I had the chance to see the film Blood
- Help get ENDA passed by the US House!
Received a link for a petition to get ENDA introduced
- Moving on with the new Pittsburgh
Just a short note this morning to say that all looks
- GetEqual Doesn't Get It. 17 comments
- Focus on Olympic Boycott Misses the Big Picture 12 comments
- Same-sex marriage and the US Supreme Court. 6 comments
- Three Reasons to Ban Homosexual Scouts and Scoutmasters. 5 comments
- The first newsletter has been published! 5 comments
- GOP is party of the status quo: no room for gays? 5 comments
- Lori Miller on Time for an update: thomascwaters.com
- Tim Fabian on Time for an update: thomascwaters.com
- Bradkoplinski on Brad Koplinski: Candidate for PA Lieutenant Governor
- ReelQ on Last chance to catch a part of this year’s LGBT Film Festival.
- TransLeadership on ITL Seeking more participants for mentoring program.
Like this blog on Facebook
artist, advocate, activist, blogger, podcaster, mindful person
My blog, thomascwaters.com was chosen as 1st runner up, 2012 Beacons of Equality Award!