Our commitment to our veterans can not start at the point that they need medical care. Our commitment to our veterans must start with holding our elected officials accountable to be placing as few of our military in harms way as possible. It must start with demanding that the media provide us with clear and accurate news to assist all Americans in understanding what is happening, why, and how our women and men are involved. In other words, there is a political issue of military action, and there is a the real-lives issues of military action. We must not as Americans confuse them, and must remain solidly supportive of the latter even as we pressure our elected officials about the former.
- A Gay Man Sees “The Gays”
There is a great need for cultural critique and
- This week in HIV/AIDS: December 22, 2014
This week, I start a new series of posts regarding
- KYS, Stigma, HIV, and Hornet
I received an email today regarding HIV and stigma
- Guest Post: What’s it like coming out in different areas of the country?
Blogger’s note: a few weeks ago, I received a
- Are you a good trans ally?
Controversy is swirling regarding Kate Pierson’s
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Brooke Hemphill doesn't understand the difference between Identity and Orientation. 7 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs 4 comments