Our commitment to our veterans can not start at the point that they need medical care. Our commitment to our veterans must start with holding our elected officials accountable to be placing as few of our military in harms way as possible. It must start with demanding that the media provide us with clear and accurate news to assist all Americans in understanding what is happening, why, and how our women and men are involved. In other words, there is a political issue of military action, and there is a the real-lives issues of military action. We must not as Americans confuse them, and must remain solidly supportive of the latter even as we pressure our elected officials about the former.
- Experiencing Texas: the cab ride.
So I want to tell you about my cab ride from the
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
In a very real way, the performance is about five- or
- Follow-up: transgender as disease.
The fringe may be on the far-right or on the far-left,
- Open letter to Nelson Garcia: Transgender is not a disease.
Everything, we experience as non-discrimination and
- Will Christians give their lives to keep traditional marriage?
It is the religious status quo which has made LGBTQ
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- Does Parody Become a Capital Offense? 3 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- pgh_QUILTBAG on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- PghLesbian24 on Pittsburgh Pride After 2014
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Follow up: Mayor Peduto’s Announcement.
- BusesAreBridges on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?