Our commitment to our veterans can not start at the point that they need medical care. Our commitment to our veterans must start with holding our elected officials accountable to be placing as few of our military in harms way as possible. It must start with demanding that the media provide us with clear and accurate news to assist all Americans in understanding what is happening, why, and how our women and men are involved. In other words, there is a political issue of military action, and there is a the real-lives issues of military action. We must not as Americans confuse them, and must remain solidly supportive of the latter even as we pressure our elected officials about the former.
- Queer Films: a list and an exercise in sharing who we are.
But in the midst of this 'life as political advocacy,'
- Democrats Challenge PA Elected Officials: Please Vote for Them!
Philadelphia Gay News has a really great post with
- So much work to do to end child abuse, but fighting gay marriage isn’t a part of it.
The story linked here was in my news feed today, and
- Election 2014: The US Senate and LGBTQ Rights
Marriage in and of itself, may not be the stumbling
- Get Connected: Western PA LGBTQ Twitter Accounts
Twitter has become a valuable tool for the sharing of
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Brooke Hemphill doesn't understand the difference between Identity and Orientation. 7 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs 4 comments