Our commitment to our veterans can not start at the point that they need medical care. Our commitment to our veterans must start with holding our elected officials accountable to be placing as few of our military in harms way as possible. It must start with demanding that the media provide us with clear and accurate news to assist all Americans in understanding what is happening, why, and how our women and men are involved. In other words, there is a political issue of military action, and there is a the real-lives issues of military action. We must not as Americans confuse them, and must remain solidly supportive of the latter even as we pressure our elected officials about the former.
- The Business Argument for Full LGBTQ Equality and Rights
The quote below is from an amici brief filed regarding
- Bridal Shower Sans Bride
For the last person at work who got married, my
- Jared Leto and Transgender Voice
How do we bring more trans voices, real trans voices
- Why the Public Library
the short version is this: the public library is a
- The NFL is Watching Arizona
As we look towards the upcoming draft and what will
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Company! 3 comments
- The Ins and Outs of Outing and Coming Out, part 1 3 comments
- Aravosis digs himself in deeper citing gaydar. 3 comments
- Trans student first to play on HS softball team. 2 comments
- thomascwaters.com on Why the Public Library
- VannevarB on Why Is Jack Running for Governor?
- Follow up: Racist Action at Mississippi University — thomascwaters.com on What racism looks like in 2014.
- OmarPeace on What racism looks like in 2014.
- Robin Reynolds on Trans student first to play on HS softball team.