Our commitment to our veterans can not start at the point that they need medical care. Our commitment to our veterans must start with holding our elected officials accountable to be placing as few of our military in harms way as possible. It must start with demanding that the media provide us with clear and accurate news to assist all Americans in understanding what is happening, why, and how our women and men are involved. In other words, there is a political issue of military action, and there is a the real-lives issues of military action. We must not as Americans confuse them, and must remain solidly supportive of the latter even as we pressure our elected officials about the former.
- Changing Thoughts on Transgender.
What I guess I can't buy into is that replacing one
- Breaking News: PGH Councilman Gilman Introduces Measure Supports Re-Evaluating FDA Ban
Outdated policy turns away gay and bisexual men from
- Chelsea Manning and the meaning of Pride.
Today few members of the LGBTQ community make that
- The GOP advantage for 2014 could be the end of real democracy.
No one, and I mean no one, is telling progressive
- The rationale against gay parents is utter garbage.
In their eyes, gay men and lesbian amen are monsters
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- A Gay Man Sees Company! 3 comments
- The Ins and Outs of Outing and Coming Out, part 1 3 comments
- Aravosis digs himself in deeper citing gaydar. 3 comments
- Pennsylvania, Marriage Equality, and Special Rights for the Religious. 2 comments
- Chelsea Manning and the meaning of Pride. — thomascwaters.com on Kate’s Letter to Chelsea ( and all of us).
- Chelsea Manning and the meaning of Pride. — thomascwaters.com on Why won’t Gay America embrace Bradley Manning?
- The GOP advantage for 2014 could be the end of real democracy. — thomascwaters.com on What if the GOP wins big in 2014?
- tcwaters on Pennsylvania, Marriage Equality, and Special Rights for the Religious.
- PFLAGButlerCo on Pennsylvania, Marriage Equality, and Special Rights for the Religious.