Our commitment to our veterans can not start at the point that they need medical care. Our commitment to our veterans must start with holding our elected officials accountable to be placing as few of our military in harms way as possible. It must start with demanding that the media provide us with clear and accurate news to assist all Americans in understanding what is happening, why, and how our women and men are involved. In other words, there is a political issue of military action, and there is a the real-lives issues of military action. We must not as Americans confuse them, and must remain solidly supportive of the latter even as we pressure our elected officials about the former.
- Indiana Marriage: Nudging Uncontrollable Heterosexuals
In other words, the State of Indiana must control
- Christians and Anti-LGBT Discrimination
Could someone please cite what marriage equality
- Should we seek marriage equality at the ballot box?
Should efforts and resources be spent towards getting
- A look at why national marriage rights matter.
I so often hear people talk about LA or NYC- as if in
- The search for Pittsburgh’s new police chief and Ferguson MO
Who the City hires as a new police chief will be
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- Does Parody Become a Capital Offense? 3 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- Gender, sex and the fallacy of monolithic communities. | thomascwaters.com on Open letter to Nelson Garcia: Transgender is not a disease.
- Why so many marriage cases? | thomascwaters.com on Will same sex marriage see our first appeals loss next week?
- pgh_QUILTBAG on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- PghLesbian24 on Pittsburgh Pride After 2014
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?