Our commitment to our veterans can not start at the point that they need medical care. Our commitment to our veterans must start with holding our elected officials accountable to be placing as few of our military in harms way as possible. It must start with demanding that the media provide us with clear and accurate news to assist all Americans in understanding what is happening, why, and how our women and men are involved. In other words, there is a political issue of military action, and there is a the real-lives issues of military action. We must not as Americans confuse them, and must remain solidly supportive of the latter even as we pressure our elected officials about the former.
- Should the LGBTQ Community Judge Polygamists?
The LGBTQ Community ought to be celebrating the
- Should LGBTQ Pittsburghers care about who will be City Council President?
... but even better would be a council president who
- Tom Daley and the Future of Coming Out
A big topic in LGBTQ News this past week has been the
- Polygamy, Same-Sex Marriage, and the fear of slippery slopes.
This judge's ruling doesn't allow polygamy and there
- Heterosexual Normativity and Privilege: Another attack on Macklemore.
Commentary regarding a post by Pascoe and Bridges
- GetEqual Doesn't Get It. 17 comments
- Focus on Olympic Boycott Misses the Big Picture 12 comments
- Kluwe, Football and a New Masculinity 6 comments
- Same-sex marriage and the US Supreme Court. 6 comments
- Three Reasons to Ban Homosexual Scouts and Scoutmasters. 5 comments
- The first newsletter has been published! 5 comments
- Should the LGBTQ Community Judge Polygamists? — thomascwaters.com on Polygamy, Same-Sex Marriage, and the fear of slippery slopes.
- Should LGBTQ Pittsburghers care about who will be City Council President? — thomascwaters.com on Local Politics, Pittsburgh, and Deb Gross.
- Heterosexual Normativity and Privilege: Another attack on Macklemore. — thomascwaters.com on Kluwe, Football and a New Masculinity
- Lori Miller on Time for an update: thomascwaters.com
- Tim Fabian on Time for an update: thomascwaters.com