The language used to talk about gay, lesbian, bi, trans and queer folks and issues is important especially in the mainstream media but really everywhere. We all serve as advocates for change when we help someone come to understand better language to discuss us and the issues impacting us. And it doesn’t have to be hard or confrontational! All you have to do is alert someone of the GLAAD media guide.
- Experiencing Texas: the cab ride.
So I want to tell you about my cab ride from the
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
In a very real way, the performance is about five- or
- Follow-up: transgender as disease.
The fringe may be on the far-right or on the far-left,
- Open letter to Nelson Garcia: Transgender is not a disease.
Everything, we experience as non-discrimination and
- Will Christians give their lives to keep traditional marriage?
It is the religious status quo which has made LGBTQ
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- Does Parody Become a Capital Offense? 3 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- pgh_QUILTBAG on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- PghLesbian24 on Pittsburgh Pride After 2014
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Follow up: Mayor Peduto’s Announcement.
- BusesAreBridges on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?