The language used to talk about gay, lesbian, bi, trans and queer folks and issues is important especially in the mainstream media but really everywhere. We all serve as advocates for change when we help someone come to understand better language to discuss us and the issues impacting us. And it doesn’t have to be hard or confrontational! All you have to do is alert someone of the GLAAD media guide.
- Is Steel City Stonewall Dems RIP?
Let's hope that any vacation from active work for
- Indiana Marriage: Nudging Uncontrollable Heterosexuals
In other words, the State of Indiana must control
- Christians and Anti-LGBT Discrimination
Could someone please cite what marriage equality
- Should we seek marriage equality at the ballot box?
Should efforts and resources be spent towards getting
- A look at why national marriage rights matter.
I so often hear people talk about LA or NYC- as if in
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- Does Parody Become a Capital Offense? 3 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- Gender, sex and the fallacy of monolithic communities. | thomascwaters.com on Open letter to Nelson Garcia: Transgender is not a disease.
- Why so many marriage cases? | thomascwaters.com on Will same sex marriage see our first appeals loss next week?
- pgh_QUILTBAG on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- PghLesbian24 on Pittsburgh Pride After 2014
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?