I love the pure humanness of this, as it stands in stark contrast to the very evil and frightening admonishments spread by the anti-gay folks. How scary is it for two husbands to support each other and celebrate a major win with a kiss? Not very.
- Experiencing Texas: the cab ride.
So I want to tell you about my cab ride from the
- A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
In a very real way, the performance is about five- or
- Follow-up: transgender as disease.
The fringe may be on the far-right or on the far-left,
- Open letter to Nelson Garcia: Transgender is not a disease.
Everything, we experience as non-discrimination and
- Will Christians give their lives to keep traditional marriage?
It is the religious status quo which has made LGBTQ
- Will jocks end homophobia? 12 comments
- Is there progress on Pittsburgh's investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride? 6 comments
- The Ending of Domestic Partnerships in Allegheny County. 5 comments
- Was there Police Brutality at Pittsburgh Pride 2014? 5 comments
- Does Parody Become a Capital Offense? 3 comments
- Phyllis Schlafly and the new American racism. 3 comments
- pgh_QUILTBAG on A Gay Man Sees Walldogs
- PghLesbian24 on Pittsburgh Pride After 2014
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?
- Pittsburgh Pride After 2014 | thomascwaters.com on Follow up: Mayor Peduto’s Announcement.
- BusesAreBridges on Is there progress on Pittsburgh’s investigation into the police incident at Pittsburgh Pride?